Pages

Monday, December 12, 2011

The End

I'm wrapping things up here at Junct Blog, and hopefully passing the torch on to some other West Campus adjuncts or otherwise interested parties. I'm moving on to the Ankeny campus in January where I'll be a full-time instructor, mainly teaching literature, but hopefully still thinking about issues pertaining to technology. In the future, I'd like to develop a course about technology and literature, for example.

For now, here's a couple of links.

I'll be blogging at my website: andrewneuendorf.com

Also, here is an essay I wrote, called "The Singularity is Near-Sighted: Joseph Campbell's Vision for the Internet Age." It just posted on Beams and Struts. It grew out of a few posts I wrote here criticizing certain aspects of Ray Kurzweil's Singularity movement, as well as negative aspects of internet culture.

1 comment: